At the ages of 4 and 6, taking vitamins is not my vegan kid’s favorite thing to do, but thanks to some hacks I’ve come up with, they gladly take them every morning. Watch to see how I “sneak” these vitamins to them and also which ones they take to help them stay healthy and thrive on a vegan diet!
💚OPEN FOR MORE 💚
⭐️ PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO:
1. Mary Ruth’s Organic Liquid Morning Multivitamin: https://amzn.to/3fvlnaR
2. Mary Ruth’s Organic Liquid Nighttime Multimineral:
3. Mary Ruth’s Organic Liquid Non-Dairy Probiotic:
4. Mary Ruth’s Vegan Vitamin D3 Liquid Spray: https://amzn.to/3up5siL
5. Mary Ruth’s Organic Vitamin K2 (MK7):https://amzn.to/3wixKx2
6. Garden of Life myKind Organic Whole Food Vitamin B-12 Spray: https://amzn.to/3wixKx2
7. DEVA Nutrition Vegan Liquid DHA/EPA Liquid: https://amzn.to/3dqvAT9
8.Enzymedica Digest Digestive Enzyme: https://amzn.to/3wg5Hyb
9. Health Force Vitamineral Green Superfood Powder: https://amzn.to/2PMycTe
10.Sunwarrior Warrior Raw, Plant-Based, Organic Protein Chocolate
8 Mary Ruth’s Vegan Vitamin D3 Gummies: https://amzn.to/31BfikZ
My Vegan Prenatal Vitamins: https://youtu.be/7ZPiqvrloFg
OTHER PLACES YOU CAN FIND ME:
📖 READ MORE ON MY BLOG: http://www.ashleysconsciouslife.com
Please leave friendly comments or questions below!
Background Music: Background Music: Carefree by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist or doctor. All opinions expressed are my own personal thoughts and feelings of the products mentioned. Check with your doctor or health practitioner if you are uncertain about trying out any of the products or tips mentioned in this video.
Thank you for all your support
If you liked this content, check out Vegetarian Vitamin D